Man's bracelets DIY



Today I would love to share a tutorial for simple handmade jewellery pieces you can make for your man, or for yourself ;)
Obviously I made jewellery in the past so metal findings are common around my flat but to be honest they're not hard to buy (on Ebay, Amazon) and doesn't cost a fortune.
Things looks even easier with the shoe laces I use for this project.
They comes in so many colours at the moment!
There is lots of different types of cords too.




Lets have a look at the all materials I use!


So what do you think, you can make this?
I guaranty its easy ;)

Look at the links to get the idea of the materials:
shoe laces
- jump rings
- lobster clasps
- braided cords 
- cord ends


Step by step here!







This can be modified the way your imagination guide you :)






I love the result and so did my hubby on his Birthday.












Here a little idea of making a gift tags by reusing a porridge box ;)







I made the lettering in Canva and printed out.





                                                                         Happy days :)









      Handmade gifts are always better,                               don't you think?
                 Straight from the heart :) 

7 comments:

  1. Cool! Love the bracelets!
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica!
      Have a lovely weekend ;)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Easy, simple with lots of love for sure :), great work! US TEXAS :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to wear band. these are really beautiful, i will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my first visit nice blog thanks for the sharing, Find a wide range of Heart Bracelets Jewellery to buy online at kyrashion.com

    ReplyDelete